Wednesday 8 December 2010

Wednesday

It's v frustrating not discussing Xmas knitting. But I can show you this...



A lovely parcel to brighten my day! So exciting. I sat at the big table with it carefully in laid in front of me. Because I don't often buy wool for meeeee, it's v exciting. Since the socks and shalom, I seem to be getting good at it though! Here it is...






Sorry for as-ever dreadful photos. I will try to get a nice photo when it's wound up into a ball. I love this very very much. It is 100% silk, absolutely scrummy, and the most pleasing shades of intense purple. I think it needs to be some sort of neck thing. It is a light dk weight, so hopefully in the new year it can become something.

Also today...we met up with friends. Which is very tiring



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...