Saturday 11 December 2010

Saturday....Xmas is coming!!!

We bought our Christmas tree today!






Had to rearrange furniture to accomodate it's girth! Dan and I are so pleased with it! Abi looked very confused as I dragged it into the house.

So we got the decs out, and collected the knitted ones we'd loaned to the knitting shop...






We have accumulated a lot of home made ones now which is very pleasing. And safer with a toddler about!






I do think they look extra lovely on a real tree.
Had to move the winter display to a windowsill...











So. Much. Fun!

Also:

Sliced some oranges for drying:






These will become pot pourri and tree decs.

Made some more shake n vac from bicarbonate, lavender and tea tree







And finally, I just noticed I'm about to pass 5,000 visits! Which is so lovely, thankyou for popping in on my mad rambly world. Do say hi if you feel so inclined!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...