Saturday 13 November 2010

Saturday

I did something wicked today. I bought that set of knitpros, oh yes I did. When I got home I let them just sit on the side for a few hours, they seemed to sacred to touch! But don't worry, I got over that, and they're lovely



This is going to be the lovely noro version of this experiment






Except this one won't have a rim as I'd like to make a set of 3 nesting bowls, probably felted. Pattern to come when I've played with it more. This is the first time I've knitted with noro...it is good. The needles+noro were less than £50 altogether...bargain! Perhaps not if the other half knew of it, but hey.

Also today:



Reading up on deflected permanent revolution



Requesting milk on a trip to the shops



Playing



A last hurrah for Airer as plaything as my tumbler has broken :(



And...stop. Dan spent most of the day at his grandparents today so it's been a strange sort of Saturday.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...