Monday 15 November 2010

Monday

Went to lys today. Very dangerous, because it is the sort of knitting shop which has lots of lovely posho wool beautifully displayed, and hides the acrylic in a dark corner. Bought this



Which is merino and mohair, but feels like it has silk in it. It doesn't feel like a bulky weight wool but it is, which is fab cos I wanted it for a shalom for me! It will be the first actual garments I have knitted for myself



I need to knit as fast as possible cos I can really only afford one ball at a time! So I need to finish before she sells any more, otherwise it will be a rainbow cardi.

Blocked my first snowflake (from attic 24) last night. Decided to use cotton and a 3mm hook (ouchie) and was regretting it, but now it's blocked I like it and it feels like it won't lose it's shape.



Also today:



A crisp, almost wintry school run



Drawing with doggie (my heart melted at this)



The only way to eat mash.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...