Sunday 22 August 2010

Longies progress...

On I trudge with my first knitted longies. Have made a few soakers but they were much quicker, especially as these are knitted on smaller needles to make them a bit more bombproof. The scariest thing though is the pattern...which I am completely making up as I go along so they'd better fit! This is because I want something slim fitting which won't drag on the ground or trip her up, especially as I am trying to add a little length in for growth.




The legs were going to be joined in the round at this point but I couldn't find circular needles in the right size, so am working each half separately. Now I have to add in short rows. Wish me luck.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...