Tuesday 5 July 2011

Dyeing...

If you can only cope with one kitchen activity when you have a stinking cold, make it natural dyeing. Especially if you plan on burning stuff (cos you didn't hear it boil over due to having blocked up ears grr)



Made some pretty boring beige


Now my fave...I've been ramming a jar full of these for a pretty long time now



And it's looking so good I'm going to have a bash at drying them to see if I can reuse for a paler shade. I managed to do this a few times with madder, the only reason I eventually chucked it was that i can't have dried it thoroughly enough the last time, as it had started to mould in the jar :( well worth the trouble tho i reckon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...